Re: Shasta weekend

To: Keith0alan@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shasta weekend
From: KWS711@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 23:59:17 EST
Shasta is the 7th, 8th & 9th of July. I understand the motels fill
up early, so you may want to make reservations soon.
Kinda early, but anyone from Portland or points north going? I'm
planning on leaving the Portland area early Friday A.M. Caravan??

Finished reassembling the rear suspension with new bushings, paint,
flexible brake line, shocks wheel studs & inner seals. The front end
got brake lines, shocks & comp sway bar & bushings. Had a stripped
bleeder on the front (thanks to a PO) so will finish up bleeding tomorrow.
Put the restored Libra's on and I'm off.

Any suggestions on where to tie a roadster down to a trailer. Not sure
what points are safe to attach straps to.

Also, does anyone make velocity stacks for the SU's. Would love to
get a pair before the weekend. Thanks!!!

Kim
68 2000
NOWROC