NOWROC barbecue

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOWROC barbecue
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 10:05:46 -0800
List,
We are down to the last few days before the barbecue.
Thanks to all of you who replied so far the numbers are
growing daily. We have around 20 plus people so far.
I know alot of you will not be bringing your cars this time,
but please bring pictures and stories with you. If the people
who say they are coming show we will have some of the most
knowledgeable Roadster owners in the Northwest and also the
country.

We will provide a page on our web site for people who are
looking for a certain part or have a few things they would like to sell,

and will be at the barbecue to list them. That way you have an idea
of things that are available and also parts you have that you might
be able to get out of your garage. Alot of us have spare doors , fenders

and other large items that are to hard to sell on the internet , but can

be sold at local gatherings. Please don't bring things that are not
listed on
the for sell page. I really don't want a swap meet type atmosphere more
of a meeting place to exchange parts.

Please check the "What's Hot" link on our site for updates.

Thanks,
Mike
http://www.seaport.net/~daniel/NOWROC/Webpages/BBQ.htm