DRONE meeting on 3/20

To: artbrown@worldnet.att.net, cbreaul@banet.net, ale@ultranet.com,
Subject: DRONE meeting on 3/20
From: Nick Turi <nturi@otw.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 17:35:36 -0600
CORRECTION SUNDAY 3/19/00 AT 4:00 P.M. SORRY I JUST MOVED INTO OUR NEW HOME
AND DO NOT KNOW WHERE THE CALENDER IS. BARE WITH ME.

DRONE,

    We are having a meeting to discuss some future Roadster rides and
events coming up this year. Some of which include a Datsun Day at the
Museum of Transportation in Brookline, MA. this Summer. Dana is looking
into details on that event. Also, we will be scheduling the WATKINS GLEN
get together with the high light of the Wine tour with special tour guide
Chalie Ellis. There will be plenty of dicussion on other events for the
Roadster enthusiast. Maybe Fred can put together a event in RI like he did
last year with a picknic.

  Well any way we will be meeting Saturday, 3/20/00 at the Tin Alley (used
to be the Ground Round) in Framingham on rte 9 West near the Sheraton Tara
(Castle). The address is 1699 Worcester Road (rte 9)West. Off the pike it
is exit 12 for rte. 9 go west and it will be a 1/2 mile on right on the
corner of California St. and Worester Rd. We will meet at 4:00 p.m. The
phone number for the restaurant is 508-879-2822. If you have any questions
please send them my way.

Thanks. See you there.
Nick '66