Battery Charging

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Battery Charging
From: Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 07:25:55 -0600
Funny how's there's a thread on battery's and suddenly, low and behold, my
battery dies.  Hmm...  Anyway, this is kind of a simplistic question, but
the thought of exploding battery acid scares me so I thought that I would
ask the experts.  I have always taken the battery out of the car and popped
off the water covers before charging.  I am questioning whether or not this
is necessary?  Do I need to unhook the battery cables and yank it, or can I
simply hook the charger up while everything is in the car?  Thanks.