Window regulator

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Window regulator
From: Mark_Kalmus@dell.com
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:50:55 -0600
I noticed after removing the door panels that the driver's side window
regulator is missing the white plastic stop.  Consequently, the window rises
above the top of the windshield a good 1.5" to 2".  Where might I find a
replacement stop for this window?  Is there something aftermarket I could
substitute?

I also am looking for two window handles (for rolling the window up and
down).  My passenger side handle is missing the large, black plastic end.
Any ideas where I can find these things?

Thanks in advance.

Mark Kalmus
1970 2000