Solex set up for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solex set up for sale
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 17:13:32 EST
All,

I have a factory solex setup for a 2000 that I am reluctantly putting up for
sale.  It has the later type carbs (single screw rectangular cover) with
velocity stacks.  I do not have the heat shield, nor do I have the air
cleaner.  The manifold is in excellent condition as are the linkage and the
isolators for the carbs.  The carbs need to be rebuilt, and the velocity
stacks could be polished to look good.  I am asking $650 plus shipping for
them.

I have other parts that I would sell as well - mostly early model stuff.  If
you need anything, please let me know off list and I will see if I can help
you out.

Thanks in advance,

Sid Raper
Jacksonville Florida