2 Questions: 1) Roadster Wanted & 2) Repair Shop required

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 Questions: 1) Roadster Wanted & 2) Repair Shop required
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:20:52 EST
Hello all

I wonder if you could help a couple of roadster enthusiasts.  Living 'across
the pond' I am unable to answer these two questions from E-Mail links on the
website.

1)  << I'm looking for a roadster 1600/2000. I live in the Fort Lauderdale
area of Florida. (a Roadster was Ted's first ever car and he wants to revisit
his youth)

Ted Sholtis
tsholtis@bellsouth.net

2)  << Do you, or other members, know of any reputable repair shops in the
Fairfield County, CT area?

Regards,

Peter S. Montgomery
peter.montgomery@icn.siemens.com

Many thanks in advance.
Rob Beddington
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register</A> (check out the new home page layout)