RE: Brake bleeding lesson (LOOONG)

To: "'John F Sandhoff'" <sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu>,
Subject: RE: Brake bleeding lesson (LOOONG)
From: Michael Landskroner <Mlandskroner@mlg.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:47:20 -0500
I think it is too late for most cars re: rust in/on the hydraulic lines.
Best bet is to replace all lines using your old ones as templates. I put
all new brakes all the way around only to have to replace them several
years later because of rust and such. I used silicone and bled them
every 2 years.

It was the RUST in the lines that killed them not BEAUTY!!!!!

Consequently I bent all new lines and no problems since.