Re: More Ebay madness

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More Ebay madness
From: ben.herman@excite.com
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:16:36 -0800 (PST)
I E-mailed the guy in Allentown, PA who has the 1969 1600 for auction on
eBay, and he sent back a picture of the car.  It has the whitest white paint
job I have ever seen, but it still looks great.  He told me what the reserve
was and while I'm keeping it confidential, I can say that it appears to be
quite reasonable if the car has in fact received a frame-up restoration
recently.  I need to ask a few more questions about what the restoration
work included.

I'm in the bidding but I hate to commit to buying any car sight unseen.  I
haven't been to Allentown for quite a while.  Maybe it's time for another
road trip.

Ben Herman
Richmond, VA

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com