Late model fender for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Late model fender for sale
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:47:52 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01BF8AB0.608E9F20
        charset="Windows-1252"

    I have an incorrect fender on this car for the year and model. The car
is a 66 1600 that has a 68-70 fender on it. I am asking for 250.00 dollars
or best offer for the fender.  Please e-mail me if you are interested.  I do
not need a 66 fender as I have already purchased one.  You can view the
fender at the site below and if you need a bigger picture email me and I
will email you some bigger .jpg files.

P.S.  I am very eager to sell this item as I want the money to buy an air
cleaner assembly (Solex Type) for my 67.5

Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL 311-00222
66 1600 SPL 311-01372

 http://cars.freesitenow.com/DatsunRoadster/