SoCalROC fun run!

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SoCalROC fun run!
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 20:12:30 -0800
Hey List,

Our "Valley contingent" of the Southern California Roadster Owner's Club has
proposed a run next Saturday March 18th. The plan is to meet at the fast
food restaurants accross from Galpin Ford at 10:00 AM. Galpin Ford is just
East of the 405 freeway on Roscoe Blvd in the San Fernando Valley. For those
coming up the 405 (like me), you would take it straight up through the
Sepulveda Pass and exit on Roscoe. For those coming from the East, you would
need to get to the 101 from either I-5 or Highway 134. Take the 101 to the
405 North and exist on Roscoe.

The plan is to meet at 10:00 and then head North to the Santa Clarita Valley
where we will eat lunch. This is all dependent on the weather, but I hope
the sun will be out. I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex
SoCalROC http://www.netcom.com/~andr/socalroc.htm