Re: 1600 valve adjustment

To: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Subject: Re: 1600 valve adjustment
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:16:02 -0800
Hi David,

You can send a request to majordomo@autox.team.net
 (Mark Bradakis). He'll have an answer on the new URL link.

There is a URL for a search engine on the datsun-roadsters email archive:

http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=datsunroadsters

Put in your keywords, and you get only the emails containing the
information you're
looking for. Quite handy if you don't save the emails.

Fred - So.SF
BADROC

----------
> From: David R. Conrad <conrad1@gte.net>
> To: Thomas Walter <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>
> Cc: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: 1600 valve adjustment
> Date: Sunday, March 12, 2000 10:59 PM

<snip>

> A long lead in to a question:  Do you know the URL of the Datsun
> Roadster Archive?  I got a "404" on the link that an Alta Vista search
> provided.
>
> Thanks, again.  OBTW I do have another question.  A slight "chirp" from
> the Tach. at idle (about 1-2/sec.).  Can't hear it when driving.  Have
> you run across this in a '68, and does it portend something bad?
>
> Dave
> '68 1600
> Kailua-Kona
<snip>