Re: Old Timer Magazine

To: lescan@nctimes.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Old Timer Magazine
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 07:39:05 EST
In a message dated 03/13/2000 4:13:50 PM Mountain Standard Time,
lescan@nctimes.net writes:

<< Just received the April issue of Old Timer straight from Japan and guess
 who the featured article this month??

 It is our own (we claim him, now:-) Gordon Glasglow and his beautiful
 black 67.5 2000.  Three page article with many color photos of Gordan,
 his wife and his car.  Now if I could only read Japanese......

 Congratulations Gordon!  I'm sure it says many nice things about you ?
 Maybe we can get it translated.

 Dennis

 --
 Les Cannaday
 Dennis Currington >>

Dennis,

Where could we get a copy?  My wife has a friend in Albuquerque that speaks
Japanese (and English!) who we might get to translate.

Thanks,
Joseph
70 1600
Warren Me