Re: Old Timer Magazine

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Old Timer Magazine
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:50:07 -0800
Thank you. I'm still waiting to hear from my friend Takashi Suzuki, who
wrote the article. I was really flattered that he wanted to do an article on
my car. He wanted to take pictures of my garage, but it was a complete mess
and I begged him not to. I hope he didn't use any of those shots!

Hopefully this will whet all the readers' appetites for the "main event" on
CDM when that one comes out.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org