Kobalt Tools

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Kobalt Tools
From: JLBrooksNC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 12:52:24 EST
Does anyone on the list have any experience with Kobalt Tools that Lowe's
carries??? They are made by J.H.Williams, the Snap-On people (of course I've
never worked with Snap-On--truck sales only.)  The Kobalt tools look great,
although there aren't a great assortment.  The tool boxes and racks are
wonderful looking too.  If they preform as good as they look it would be great.

What should I look for when filling out my Roadster Tool box/Garage set???
What assortment of stuff should I have (ratchets, sockets, wrenches, etc.)

Thanks
John L. Brooks
68 Fairlady 2K
(Moving up from 1972 set of metric Craftsman & Taiwanese)