Re: 1967.5 Roadster Extreme

To: "Adam Grupe" <adgvette@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1967.5 Roadster Extreme
From: "Rob Robinson" <FastrTime@t-three.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 11:14:56 -0500
I once test fit a 350 block w/ heads, intake and carb attached. I just
lowered it down into the engine bay on a '66 1600. Appeared to fit except
for the height of the carb/air cleaner, which would require a hole of some
sort in the hood. Perhaps one of the modern intake manifolds from a fuel
injected car might allow the hood to shut?

Rob Robinson
CSP 67 2000
Roanoke, VA

Can I put a short