Re: Its not a roadster AC but maybe the next best thing??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Its not a roadster AC but maybe the next best thing??
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 22:01:11 -0800
If you can't make one of those fit, use the el-cheapo version. Get one of those
plastic spray bottles and fill it with ice water. When things get too hot, just
give a few squirts down into the footwells. The air flowing through the vents
will fog it right back at you.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org