Roadster Antenna

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Antenna
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:59:46 EST
Hello,

Recently I bought a Roadster Natenna off of the eBay auction site.  When I
received it I found out that it was in bad shape.  The female connector was
totally cut off.  Oh well... so much for the description of product by the
seller.  It is terrible that someone would intentionally do that to another
person.

Now I ned to know if it is possible to make a repair on it.  Would a splice
work?  Will I receive decent reception for a butchered line?

And to think I could have spent a few bucks more on a used one from a
supplier.
Be aware everyone...!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
1967.5 SRL311-000248 Solex