Re: Roadster Antenna/ebay fraud

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster Antenna/ebay fraud
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:10:53 -0600
I agree totally Stan.  Most ebayers I talk to opt to leave no feedback
rather than negative feedback when they are taken advantage of by a less
than honest ebay member.  This completely defeats the purpose of community
feedback!  This feedback is to warn people like you and me about bad
sellers/buyers.  If something unethical occurs, I would first contact the
offending member and explain your dissatisfaction.  I would bet most would
try to make it right rather than have their ebay ID smeared.  If not, leave
an appropriate feedback.

Nathan

> You should definitely give a negative feedback Michael, that is why eBay
has the community feedback.  The purpose is to warn others of negligent
sellers.  You may be saving some other unsuspecting Roadster owner from the
same fate.