Re: Roadster Antenna/ebay fraud

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster Antenna/ebay fraud
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 18:23:48 -0800

nruff wrote:

> I agree totally Stan.  Most ebayers I talk to opt to leave no feedback
> rather than negative feedback when they are taken advantage of by a less
> than honest ebay member.  This completely defeats the purpose of community
> feedback!  This feedback is to warn people like you and me about bad
> sellers/buyers.  If something unethical occurs, I would first contact the
> offending member and explain your dissatisfaction.  I would bet most would
> try to make it right rather than have their ebay ID smeared.  If not, leave
> an appropriate feedback.

I think I am guilty of this sometimes. I have had people not pay me or take
up to a month to get the money. The sad part is some of the people I have bad
dealings with are on this list.

I also have had great ebay transactions including buying and selling of items.
Many of you have parts off my car or from my extra parts. I am also in the
same position as Dave is that within a couple of weeks I will no longer
have storage for my car or my parts. I have been selling as many things
as I can on ebay to get them out of the garage where I am staying.

I hope the members of the list don't stay away from ebay, because of the
actions of a few.

BTW the pictures of the 1500 I posted yesterday are of one of Jerry's the
ebayer in questions car. He traded the car to this guy for another car the new
owner of the car got burned on this swap.

Mike
NOWROC