MSA show

To: "bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com" <bluebirds@bluebirds.datsun510.com>,
Subject: MSA show
From: Marc Sayer <msayer1@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 00:42:13 -0800
I just wanted to extend an invitation the Dime and Roadster folks to the
Motorsport Auto West Coast Nationals on April 28th -30th. I know that
some of the Roadster folks will be going to Solvang then and won't be
able to make it, but for the rest of you, if you can make it you really
ought to try. The show is great, with a ton of great cars. But up to now
it has been mostly Zs and Greg has made it clear that he would like
other classic Datsuns  to attend as well. He opened the show up to all
Zs a few years ago but it hasn't seemed to catch on well with the other
cars. You folks are missing a great bet here, the entire event is a
blast. The event is easily the biggest Datsun event in the country and
that means most likely the world.  You get a welcoming party on the
28th, an autocross school/practice session during the day and a banquet
that night on the 29th, and the show on the 30th.  And you can pay for
and attend only the events you want!  For more info or to register,
check out their website at http://www.zcarparts.com/

Now I know that the cars at the event have been mostly Zs, but that's
just because you Dime and Roadster owners haven't been coming, up to
now. Hopefully this message will get a bunch of you jazzed about
attending this event. if so I look forward to seeing you all there. Heck
maybe your car will make it into the next story ZCCD runs on the event.
We will be there to cover the event and we are trying to arrange to take
video of the event for the next story, so our coverage won't be limited
to just still photos.

--
Marc Sayer
Editor/Publisher