Replacement floor pans

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Replacement floor pans
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 03:49:25 -0600
Hello all:
I saw a post on replacement floor pans several weeks ago here on the
list but failed to save it. Could someone send it along? I removed my
seats last week to install speakers in the headrests. Found that three
out of four of the bolt hole areas in the floor are starting to break
loose due to rust. Not good. If I get in a wreck I see myself being
launched like a Martin-Baker ejection seat. Still strapped in the seat
but flying. The rest of the underbody is solid. It's just the area under
the seats that are bad. Very strange.
Thanks
Steve Harvey