<FS>Real Race Parts, no weanies...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: <FS>Real Race Parts, no weanies...
From: Jim Tyler <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 08:58:18 -0500
Here is something I have been holding onto for a while, but have decided
to let go to a deserving speed addict:

A set of 4 Cosworth U20 pistons.  3 have been run, but are in GREAT
shape
and the 4th is a new spare to the set.  The 4th would need the pin
clearance set, and some minor hand touch up to exactly match the 3, but
it is a
correct match.  These are the lightest, strongest U20 racing pistons
ever made.  13:1 or more depending on your head.
A new set is 600.00+  I'll sell these 4 for 375.00.  They are excellent.

Note these are full race only.  No Weenies. There is no way to
significantly
lower the compression for street use since Cosworth machines out the
undersides of the domes for lightening.

Cool stuff,Go Faster,Don't break
Jim