1600 for sale in Oaklahoma

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1600 for sale in Oaklahoma
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 10:48:17 -0500
All, this was sent to me, contact the seller through e-mail at

        "R. Tucker" <tacit@chickasaw.com>

    Mark,

    I am located in Ada, Oklahoma. The car is in good shape, I have
owned it
since 1985, and it is roughly 60% restored. I have rebuilt the motor,
which
is a five main-bearing racer, and rebuilt the 4 speed transmission w/
new
clutch. I have had the seats re-upholstered, and I have purchased a new
high-grade (heavy) vinyl top. The car has been garage kept, so the body
is
good. The car needs to be painted, and some parts, i.e. the bumpers,
need to
be re-chromed. Car has original trunk-liner w/ original spare and jack.
    I also have many parts that go along with the car:
Two additional engines, 1 five main w/ turned and cosmolined crank, and
1
three main.
Radiator, master cylinders, brake parts, etc... too much to list.
    I am asking $3,500 for the whole shooting match.
--
Mark
Baltimore