1969? 1600 for sale in L.A.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1969? 1600 for sale in L.A.
From: ben.herman@excite.com
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 14:56:20 -0800 (PST)
I received this message from a roadster owner about a 1600 he has for sale.
Don't E-mail me about it.  Contact him directly.  If he lived closer to
Richmond VA, I wouldn't be sending this.

From: Jonathan Blank <jbwwf@earthlink.net>

Sir,

I saw that you recently bid on a 1969 Datsun 1600 Roadster conv.  I
have one I have recently decided I want to sell.  It's in very good to
excellent condition.  It is red with 3 tops; hard, soft, tonneau.  It
has Michelin tires and runs well and is garaged.  I hadn't driven it in some
time, so recently when I sarted it up, fuel ran from the
carburetor.  My mechanic can replace the carburetor for $520.  If you
are interested, I would sell it for $3520, with new carburetor, or if
you prefer, $3000, as is...that's $2500 less than your recent bid.  It's a
great deal and first come will get it.  I live in the Los Angeles area.  If
you are interested, e-mail me back.  Jon

Ben Herman