SoCalROC Ride Report

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SoCalROC Ride Report
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 16:39:33 -0800
Fast Times in the Angeles National Forest.

What a fantastic day! I took some photos but I won't be able to put them up
until Monday.

Somewhere in the twisties, I lost my clutch cylinder cap! Just after I
painted it to!

Phil Erickson convinced me solidly that I really do need Solexes! Ouch! He
pulled away from me out of a corner in fifth while I was spinning fourth
hard!

Gary Cohen picked some great roads for this trip. Hats off to Gary!
especially a section of Bouquet Canyon Road. WOW! good twisties!

In many sections of this trip, socially unacceptable speeds where reached
and maintained by suspects who will remain un-named! But could be some of
the following;

Sam Loomis in his 510
Roman Rist in his 66 1600
Andrew Murphy 67.5 2000 solex