New to the group

To: <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: New to the group
From: jwilliams@kidpower.com
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 21:37:53 -0600
All,

My name is Jay Williams, and I am the proud new owner of a '69
(actually a '68) 1600, SPL311 22025. I live in the Nashville, Tennessee
area and bought the car from someone in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It doesn't get
delivered to me until next weekend, and I can hardly wait.

While toiling in my state of anxiety, I was surfing the web looking for
parts sources and other information and came across this e-mail group.
I've been signed up for a few days now, and am amazed at the amount of
valuable information I have observed passing across my monitor. What a
great resource you all are.

I'm in my early thirties and have always wanted a roadster. My father
had a '67 1600 when I was a kid, and I remember it fondly. In fact, my
father thinks that he still has the Mechanics Shop Manual that he
bought when he had the car. He is going to search his attic this week
end. I've been looking for a Shop Manual on the web for the past week
to no avail, so I'm assuming that they are rare. If my father does in
fact still have the Manual, I'll see what I can do about having it
scanned and or copied for those of you interested.

>From the messages I've seen, it appears that many of you are from
California. However, if anyone knows of a group in my area, I'd love to
know about it.

That's all for now.

Regards,

Jay Williams