NOWROC members autocross results

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: NOWROC members autocross results
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 19:48:12 -0800
List,
I would like to congratulate NOWROC members Kim Smith
and Eric Wittinger for there finishes at the Oregon Region SCCA
Solo2 event on March 12. There are now a couple other members
preparing their cars for the coming autocross season.

Click on this link for complete results.
http://home.pacifier.com/%7Emsoar/00e1.html

I will also be adding the Snake River Regions Autocross schedule this
weekend and the Hillclimbs in the Southern Idaho Region.

If any of you have information on autocrosses located in British
Columbia
or Alberta, Canada please email me and will put them on our site, also
any additional information on Hillclimbs in Washington and Oregon.

Thanks and enjoy your weekend :-)

Mike
http://www.seaport.net/~daniel/NOWROC/
rain and snow mixed and wishing for Spring :-)