Re: [Fwd: Three seater on

To: corcoran <corcoran@bainbridgeisland.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Three seater on
From: Robert Rees <rrees@digitex.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 22:20:23 -0600
FWIW, I converted a 65 Midget over to Negative earth from Positive earth and
all the
gauges continued to work with no ill will. But I don't have a clock, the cars
are
supposed to run "healthier" with them being Neg. earth ( according to a Brit
mechanic who helped me through the process). My .02       Brad