SoCal Fun Run

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: SoCal Fun Run
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 23:07:54 -0800 (PST)
 Well, well, well,

What a day!  the fun race, Uh, I meant run was a sucess. Beautiful day,

in the 80s and sunny. My girlfriend got a sunburn. The roadster season
is off to a flying start!

No one got a ticket, not even Victor! Every once in awhile there was
the
distinct smell of rubber burning from some of the cornering some of us
were engaged in, but not me, I followed all legal and recommended speed

limits, contrary to Vic's allegations.

seriously, it was a great day and fun was had by all.

Thanks to everyone who was involved, Gary for the route, Andrew, Phil,
Steven, Sam, Victor, and Craig.

GREAT DAY!

Roman Rist
66 spl 67.5 spl