Aftermarket Steering wheels

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Aftermarket Steering wheels
From: RickStayner@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 09:38:29 EST
I just spent about 30 minuets searching the list archive on the above
subject. A couple of loose ends that need cleared up.
Grant seems to be the easiest type of wheel to be found locally, and several
adapter part numbers were mentioned. These are 4581 and 3592. Also mentioned
was a "mini hub adapter" which made for a cleaner installation.
I printed Ron Edgar's hints for making the Grant #3592 work for his 68.
Anyone have any information on the "mini hub adapter"?
Thanks

Rick Stayner
69 2000
Harrisburg, Pa