Info? Roadster parts??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Info? Roadster parts??
From: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 16:23:57 -0700
Good evening!
    I've got some parts that I have no idea about... hoping someone can
help me out!

First is a set of pistons and rings... all new and in Nissan boxes.
Piston part number is 12010-32203 (50)   (These do not fit the
roadsters, cause the pistons are considerably smaller  Have a "50"
stamped on the top as well.
Piston rings  12036-32200 (fit the above pistons)

Last is an "Ed Iskenderian Racing Cam".   It looks like it's for the
roadster?   Anyone ever heard of one??   Any specs I should know about?

Thanks in advance!!

Eric
WyCROC