Re: Info? Roadster parts??

To: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Info? Roadster parts??
From: Mark <captainhoek@postmark.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 19:04:38 -0600

Eric Frisbee wrote:

> Good evening!
>     I've got some parts that I have no idea about... hoping someone can
> help me out!

> Last is an "Ed Iskenderian Racing Cam".   It looks like it's for the
> roadster?   Anyone ever heard of one??   Any specs I should know about?

Check out the Isky web site at http://www.iskycams.com/

If there's a part number on the box you may be able to email them and find out
what its for.  If you've got an Isky cam for a Roadster, you've got a good
thing!

BTW, all, when I did a search for Isky I also came up with an interesting site
at

http://roadsters.com/engines.html

Looks like they have a different idea of what a roadster is than we do, but
interesting nonetheless.

--
Mark van der Hoek
Houston