Another Guage Question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Another Guage Question
From: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 10:30:14 -0700
Hi again,

Thanks for everyone's input on my guages/switches questions, they are very
helpful.

On my 67.5 1600 dash-off restore, I want to repaint the trim rings on the
guages (yes the ugly black ones, I wish they were chromed, but that's life
on a 67.5)

I can't get the trim rings off of the Speedo or Tach guages, they seem to be
glued on.  Are these 2 guages sealed???

I did join the the windshield-off drive club this weekend, it was quite a
brisk little cruise around the block!

TIA - Robert - 67.5 1600 - Albuquerque (Home of the NCAA West Regional)