RE: Roadster Comments??

To: "'Dan Zubkoff'" <datsun65@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Roadster Comments??
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:50:22 -0800
Hmmmm.... is right! I think it was more of a marketing faux pas that kept
the Datsuns from being highly successful when they originally sold in the
60s rather than being a "crude knockoff" of anything. Or course in the 60s,
I was in pre-school and kindergarten...

As far as not being a match for a Miata, I'd put my solex up against any
Miata on the road today. Miatas are a common site on the roads and turn no
heads. They do have the advantage of being wildly popular, lots of parts and
a million places to get them serviced...

I own my Datsun BECAUSE it is unusual, and they are very dependable cars
that provide a lot of fun and enjoyment.

No match for a Miata. Hah!

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex (and a match for ANY Miata)
SoCalROC