Re: Installing a seatbelt

To: "Andrew Murphy" <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>,
Subject: Re: Installing a seatbelt
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:46:29 -0800
Hi Andrew,

Yes, it is easy. I believe the threaded holes in the floor accept 7/16"
bolts, 20 tpi.

How do I know? Last weekend I removed my rollbar to go to the
powdercoaters. But my retractable seatbelts are bolted to the rollbar! Then
my wife wanted to go along with me somewhere, so I  bolted the mechanism to
the convenient holes in the floor. You don't have to jack the car up. Bolt
them from the passenger cab.

Fred
'66 2000

> From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
> To: 'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'
> Subject: Installing a seatbelt
> Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 7:43 PM
>
> List,
>
> After last week's run with SoCalROC, I excitedly invited my girlfriend
Liz
> to come with me on the upcoming Anza/Borrego run being put together by
Joe