Re: New Roadster List

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Roadster List
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:46:20 -0800 (PST)
Hi folks,

I'm relativly new to this list, and I see that the "new" list has
caused

a bit of stir.

I joined the list because it was the ONE online club where I could be
in
touch with ALL roadster enthusiasts WORLDWIDE. I joined for the UNITY.

now I'm seeing a splinter group being formed. WHY? Why individuate from

the group? Myself, I see no real need for this. Besides, I'd have to
sign up for yet another group to stay connected to all, and that just
seems like a pain in the butt.

Roman Rist
SoCalROC
66SPL 67.5SPL