Fwd: failure delivery

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: failure delivery
From: Michael <micorpusa@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:03:21 -0800 (PST)
--0-1714636915-953845401=:3124

Note: forwarded message attached.

--0-1714636915-953845401=:3124

Date: 23 Mar 2000 21:01:59 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com
To: micorpusa@yahoo.com
Subject: failure delivery

Message from  yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<datsun-roadsters@autox.team.nt>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named autox.team.nt. (#5.1.2)

--- Original message follows.

Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:01:57 -0800 (PST)
From: Michael <micorpusa@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: New Roadster List
To: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.nt

Roman,

Well said!  As we said in the NAvy, BZ (Bravo Zulu
-well done).  I've been on the list for 2 years and I
have a couple of notebooks full of post that were good
gogue (info).  And, I bet I have deleted a filing
cabinet worh of post that had very little technical
content, but were equally well received.  LEt's
see....do I want to double the reading and sifting
that I have now?  Most likely, any true Roadster buff
would want to be a member of every list available,
just to make sure that he or she stays informed.  And,
in orter to make sure that everyone gets the word, I
think most all of would agree that we would post to
both lists.  He guess what, on some days I get more 30
or more posts from this list...multiply that by two
and we have just doubled the time it takes to rtead
our e-mail.  I'm retired (at 41) and have a lot of
time to check my e-mail, but do we really want to add
more?

Oh, made a real nice carpet set for the go cart with
indoor/outdoor carpet that I got from HQ before it
went out of business.  The carpet cost about $35 and
it was enough to do the entire interior and trunk.  I
even re-did the door panels with it.  Look nice.  I've
got a top from a Jeep that rolled in '93 that's in
pretty good shape.  I'm going to try my hand at making
a Torneau Cover (did I spell that right?).  After I
get the engin back together and back in the ast thin
to redo beside the chrome work is the dash and
windshield (gaskets).

Michael
67.25 1600
Va Bch VA