Re: Miata dude comments

To: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: Miata dude comments
From: aryasura <aryasu19@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 16:53:37 -0500 (EST)
Roadsters look classy or exotic because theyre old.
Apart from that they are cheaper than Miatas.

Miata's sort of brought back topless fever (singlehandedly)
in the early 90's. They are quick, handle well and are good car for the
money. The negative: They dont stand out in a crowd.

For better or worse, you have to admit that the miata is a far more
interesting car than some of the models Nissan has been cranking out
lately. Im looking forward to the "new" Z series, but its too early to
tell what that will be like.

-ed