RE: Miata dude comments

To: "'Hall, Phillip'" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: RE: Miata dude comments
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:56:16 -0800
I have also gotten into it with a couple of Miatas. I am undefeated. I can
also hang with the four cylinder BMW Z3 roadsters, although the 2.8 liter V6
models are a little out of my league...

And the guy's website IS weird. Miatas and Hummingbirds? We all believe our
cars are better than Miatas in everything with the possible exception of
part availability and service locations.

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex Miata Killer
SoCalROC