Women and their purses (was Wayne aka Sam)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Women and their purses (was Wayne aka Sam)
From: WayneLoom@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:17:56 EST
--part1_da.24aa6b3.260c4674_boundary

Hi Roman

It was a pleasure meeting both of you, too, on the So. Calif. Valley to
Valley run Saturday.

In truth, the "dime" got a bit ornery with us.  I hit the chute fast when I
found my temp gauge pinned.  I checked the "tank" and there was no pressure
so the engines fine.  Then she developed a fuel supply problem.

I brought NO tools so the first question was, "Honey, what's in your purse?"
I found a fingernail file and took the fuel lines off, blew them out and
reassembled.  Thank goodness for women and their purses.  Ya' gotta love'm.
She fired OK and got down to I5 where I pulled into a truck stop, borrowed
their tools (nice guys there), took the fuel line filter screens at the SU
float chambers out and cleaned them.  Got home without a hitch.

Ready for the next run.  How about you guys?  Hi to Bopha from me and Mary.

"Sam" (Wayne) Loomis
SRL311 #11995
& "The Dime"
SoCalROC member

 "Sam" (Wayne),
 Good to hear from you, Bopha and Myself were a little concerned when
 you droped back saturday after Gary's tire screech episode Did'nt hear
 any screeching from you so figured it was all ok. Did your wife say
 "honey slow down"?

 Nice meeting you and your wife sat. I had a lot of fun.

 I have a new respect for the 510 after seeing yours Quite a Smokin Car
 Bye,
 Roman Rist
 SoCalROC
 66 and 67.5 SPL >>

<< --- WayneLoom@aol.com wrote:
 > Carter & group
 >
 > The truth of the matter is that I have always been Sam to club
 > members but it
 > has been awhile since I've been able to run with friends and I've
 > introduced
 > myself as Wayne.  You are all friends so take your pick but Sam has
 > always
 > been friendlier.
 >
 > "Sam" (Wayne) Loomis
 > SRL311 #11995