Christmas in March

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Christmas in March
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:46:39 -0600
List

Last night I received my new 23mm sway bar from CDM.  It is a good looking
Nissan part - money well spent.  I also ordered the poly bushings.  New
bolts were included which was a good thing.  The PO forced a metric bolt
into a mount hole, so I had to tap for the correct size (1/4x28).  It is on
the Roadster with all parts painted and I am happy as a clam.  I have been
very pleased with CDM and Sports Imports.  Lookout vendors - I need springs
and shocks next!