Shasta Meet Invitation

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Shasta Meet Invitation
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 19:38:44 EST
Hello,

As many have already read, I offered to host a guest to the Shasta Meet this
coming July.  A couple of folks have responded about it and so I will post
the information to the rest of the list.

Since many of you non-West Coasters have not been able to attend the Shasta
Roadster Meet and the Shasta All Datsun Meet, (Yes, two events in one
weekend) I am willing to help you experience the event.  You can ride up with
me in my Roadster from San Francisco to Mt Shasta City which is about a 4
hour drive.  We will be part of the BADROC Caravan consisting of about 6
Roadsters, Fred Katz, Dan Neuman, Stephan Souchex, Eric Armstrong, Brian
Cano, Mike Young, Ken Pletcher and possibly more.  We make one or two stops
along the way to pick up more caravaners.

What you would need to do is arrange a hotel near the airport, SFO for
Thursday July 6th.  You will also need to make room accomodations at Shasta
for the 7th and 8th.  Also, you will need to advise me asap so that I can
register you for the awards banquet/dinner.  We will leave Shasta on Sunday
morning and return back to the City that afternoon.  You can fly out the
evening or the next day.

I would like to host an OROC'r, WYROC'r or any Eastern or Southern ROC'r.
THis would be a great chance for you to meet many of the different names from
the list.  This is also the best opportunity to see well over a hundred
different Datsuns in one weekend.  There will be an Auto-X and show and swap
meet.

I have room for just one so let me know soon.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex
http://members.aol.com/calspeed/index.html