Re: Shasta Meet Invitation

To: KWS711@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shasta Meet Invitation
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:18:08 EST
Hello,

Is what firm...?  The awards banquet?  The Shasta Meet?  This will be the
16th annual Roadster Meet.  So there will be both a banquet and Meet.  The
Meet is usually formed by the California Modesto Roadster Owners Group.  They
will surely post information about the weekend soon.

There is also the other meet that is taking place the same weekend in the
same town.  This is the All Datsun Meet being held at the Shasta Ski Resort
Parking Lot.  Roadsters, 510's and Z's.  There will be a swap meet, show and
autocross taking place.  There is also the race track school held at
Thunderhill Raceway.  They also have there own banquet and awards ceremony.
They can be reached at the following email address.  I encourage you to
contact them for information.

That would be Dennis or Peggy Hale at dhale_510@yahoo.com

I have no other information about the different caravans to the show.  They
will have to respond accordingly.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex