New comers help, Update....

To: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New comers help, Update....
From: "Toshiyuki Sasakado" <sasakado.toshiyuki@ssd.loral.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 18:12:24 -0800
To People who reply my e-mail.

First, Thank you very much..
The wire diagram was great, I did made a copy and keep it inside my
Chilton's book.

Sid, You are right on target.  I did clean fuse holder and replaced all
the fuses and bingo !!  Everything start working normal again.

Now, I got so many fuses. Does any taker ?  or maybe I should list these
fuses as "custom fuses for Datsun Fairlady" on the e-bay for quick buck
!!!

Again Thank you everyone...
Toshi
PS,

I am planning to replace shocks near future, anyone has any
recommendation on what shock I should purchased and how much ????