Nat'l. Meet

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Nat'l. Meet
From: Bahnseye@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 12:20:24 EST
I agree w/Toto, Kansas aint where it's at!
I suggest Summit Point W VA.  It's close to Washington DC, Chesapeake Bay and
lots of neat tourist stuff the even West Coasters ought to see and appreciate.
Summit Point (two race tracks) is neat and challenging.  It's been a stop on
One Lap of America, and it was good enough for a National Ferrari meet
('course I realize that everyone can have a Ferrari - cheap Maserati
knock-offs - and there's never been a Ferrari made that can outperform a
Solex 2000 <g>)
Check out Summit Point at www.bsr-inc.com/bsr

JH Bahn