Miata

To: ROADSTER <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miata
From: Philip Erickson <philip.erickson@Agouron.COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:33:07 -0800
my .02
The Miata was cheap Elan knock-off when it came out.
I like all roadsters, especially old ones.
I disagree about the Miata making a better 'daily driver' then a
Datster, but then I drove to Santa Barbara for dinner after the valley
to valley run and still made it home (San Diego) by 11. ~ 600-700  total
miles and my car is lowered (Comp springs).

Yellow 2000 Datster
--
Philip Erickson                                  Phone:  (858) 622-7963
4215 Sorrento Valley Boulevard         San Diego, CA  92121