Julian/Anza-Borrego Run this Sunday!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Julian/Anza-Borrego Run this Sunday!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:03:53 PST
Hello All,

This Sunday, the San Diego contingent of the Southern California Roadster
Owners Club is hosting the Julian/Anza-Borrego run. For those of you
unfamiliar with the area, Julian is a small town about 50 miles Northeast of
San Diego. It's a charming tourist town famous for its apples.

We are meeting at 11:00 am at the Apple Alley Bakery on Main St. Main street
is the main drag through town, so it shouldn't be hard to find the meet
site.

The plan is to head East out to the Anza-Borrego State Park area to the
East. There will be some great roads out there and we should have a great
time.

Hope to see you there!

Andrew Murphy
SRL311-00489 Solex