Re: Pride

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Pride
From: Paul.Kort@marconimed.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:28:10 -0500

Andrew,

  You should be proud!  So what if it need a bit of work to look like it did 30+
years ago when it left the show room.  The most important thing is that it is
back on the road where it belongs!  I hope driving it proves to be so much fun
that your 'restoration' progress is slowed by spending all your time behind the
wheel!  Next photo update should include a photo of the owner.  But get a good
filter so we aren't blinded by the smile and a high speed shutter so the photo
is more than a blur as you drive by!!

Paul
OROC