Re: email

To: DMPDJ@aol.com, Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: email
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 18:59:07 PST
In answer to Mr. Ford's question: I work for a company that is in a very
competitive industry. Word of mouth and good service and treating your
customers like they are the most important commodity in the world is what
keeps you in business.

In a discussion group like this, our voices together are powerful. We do the
buying and we have an expensive hobby. If our vendors get complacent because
they think we are just dumb schmucks who will take whatever price they give
and then thank them for it, we deserve to be taken.

Perhaps if enough of us let the vendor in question know that his actions are
not acceptable and do not patronize him, he will get the message and mend
his ways.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC